Monday, October 7, 2013

My 29th Birth Day Today!

Dear All,

I am dtsslibrary, and today is my 29th Birth Day!
On this occasion I want to give you a very good gift of this Blog which includes everything you want to know about me. I have collected all my scattered Blogs in this one place as different pages.

At present, I am having 33,489 & above collection, which includes Text Books of Various Courses (B.Com., BBI, BAF, BScIT, BMS, MCom-Mngt, MCom-A/cs.), Subject Reference Books, Literature in English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati, CDs, Donated Books, Book-Bank Books etc..

There are Nine Team Members, who care for me and my development basically. The Management Trustees  and the Principal are it's backbone. Teachers, all other Staff Members and Students also help tremendously for my development.

Visit various pages given in this blog, for my holistic view! If you need to know beyond the given information pl. contact the Librarian on dtsslibrary@gmail.com.

Do comment on this post!

Follow this Blog to get updates about my services and activities!

15 comments:

Manisha said...

Congratulations! This is really very beautiful and helpful blog for all.

dtsslibrary said...

Thank you, Manisha!

Santosh Hulagabali said...

Great Blog. Good initiative.

Anjali Kanitkar said...

Dear DTSS Staff and Principal,
Congratulations on your library completing 29 years today! And best wishes for your new blog.
I am sure that your blog will get many followers- thanks to the dedication of all staff members under the able guidance and encouragement of Prin Kurhade.
Congratulations again.
Anjali Kanitkar

Vivek Patkar said...

Congratulations.

You have achieved a landmark and I trust you would achive many more.

With best wishes,

Vivek Patkar

dtsslibrary said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Santosh!

dtsslibrary said...

Thank you so much Anjali Ma'am!

dtsslibrary said...

Thank you very much, Dr. Patkar Sir!

Dr. Shubhada Apte said...

Good! Keep it up!!!

dtsslibrary said...

Thank you very much Apte Ma'am!

Himanshu Shekhar said...

Dear Maám,

Congratulations on completing 29 years of your library.
Best wishes for your new blog, these all are done because of your dedication towards the work and the perfect administration on your Library.
Hope all staff members will take guidance and encouragement form your experience.

Tremendous job done by you, Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Himanshu Shekhar | Branch Support Team | HDFC Life
11th Floor, Lodha Excelus,
Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400011.
Direct: 022-61594242 | Board: 022-61594200 | Email ID: hshekhar@hdfclife.com

Swapna Bhide said...

nice blog... keep it up mam!!

thanks
swapna bhide
Librarian
Campion School
------------------------------

dtsslibrary said...

Thank you very much, Himanshu Sir!

dtsslibrary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dtsslibrary said...

Thank you, Swapna!